You know you are ready for coaching with Lisa when:
- You just can’t take it anymore (you have reached your limit with your current discomfort).
- You are ready to put yourself first.
- You are ready to take 100% responsibility for the outcomes in your life.
- You see asking for help as a sign of strength.
- You are excited (even though you may be a little scared) about the possibilities of your new life.
- You see the value in coaching and are ready are to make the financial commitment.
You know you are not ready for coaching with Lisa when:
- You are “fine” (You are comfortable in your discomfort).
- You aren’t willing to put yourself first (you still put other people’s needs above your own).
- You still blame your problems/unhappiness on other people and/or external circumstances.
- You think asking for help is a sign of weakness.
- Your fear is stopping you from seeing any new possibilities for yourself.
- You do not see the value in coaching and are not ready are to make the financial commitment.